VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re advocating an incorrect decision?

While nothing is guaranteed, having watched the entire match it would have been very unlikely West Ham still win the match if the second goal would have been ruled out incorrectly. All of the momentum was with Spurs.

At the very least it was a game changing decision, an unfair one at that. Which in all likelihood effects the final result.
VAR upholds bad decisions too though. Can’t really have it both ways mate

So you’re advocating an incorrect decision?

While nothing is guaranteed, having watched the entire match it would have been very unlikely West Ham still win the match if the second goal would have been ruled out incorrectly. All of the momentum was with Spurs.

At the very least it was a game changing decision, an unfair one at that. Which in all likelihood effects the final result.

Devils advarcat?

They need to stop using shoulders for possible offside, should be measured by the head or the foot, whichever is nearer the goal.

They need to stop using shoulders for possible offside, should be measured by the head or the foot, whichever is nearer the goal.

Offside is any part of the body that can be used to score a goal. You can't just randomly exclude a body part from the law as soon as VAR rules on it.

Offside is any part of the body that can be used to score a goal. You can't just randomly exclude a body part from the law as soon as VAR rules on it.
I know but how many people score with a shoulder? You can pretty much make the line for the shoulder appear where you like.

I know but how many people score with a shoulder? You can pretty much make the line for the shoulder appear where you like.
Basically said this in the match thread and had a few guys have a right go. Shaking my head.

Reactions: T_C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.