Var debate 2019/20

with the offsides is it the refs who operate the tech or do they have tech guys doing it.

VAR.jpg

How in the FCUK is that a penalty ? VAR should have overturned that and pogba booked for simulation.Looks like different VAR rules for City, Pep will find another way to beat It/Them. I wounder how many goals will city have ruled out cos of VAR in the PL this season over 38 matches ? So far it's 2/2, I'm going for at least 17 .
Exactly, they didn't even bother to look at that penalty as well. It really is a case of whichever team the person at Stockley dislikes will get punished.

There is no way the ref and VAR could get the Rodri decision wrong. It's a penalty. The Pogba one could be seen either way. He is already on his way down but does get caught (slightly)
Yes, when I first saw it I thought it was a dive. But the muted reaction of the Wolves defender suggested he knew it was a penalty

Variable Arbitrary Rulings.
Both incidents were a penalty, the referee saw Pogbas and gave it. Oliver didn't see the Rodriguez incident but neither the liner nor VAR official had enough balls to overule him and give it. THAT is why this system is shit currently.
What was interesting was that Oliver made reference to his earpiece when City players complained at the time. I'd be interested to know if he intimated VAR had said nothing or said it wasn't a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.