Var debate 2019/20

I commend you mate, exactly how I feel , games changed for the worse & I couldn’t have put it better & now we get the pitch side monitors .when we play Liverpool next week you will see var in all its glory.
always said in the big game it will be exposed, now this game on sunday will either see the gap down to 3 or up to 9 depending who the VAR team favor and im not off to the bookies to back us, for me its over 'finished' all those years of watching the blues now ruined 'trashed' by the dick heads running the show, its OK a club loosing fans but try getting them back once they have found something else to do, i'm glad i'm out so to say and i'm not going to sponsor a bent and corrupt system

How are we going to do that, its out of our hands completely .... I don't believe it is here to stay, it's getting worse not better and it's ruining the game... It needs to be fucked off......!
And how do we do that ? As for making it better, that's easy, first scrap all this high/low bar stuff. Scrap our non monitor use. Maybe copy the w/c or one of the other leagues systems. That will make it better, not perfect but better. Then set about retraining all our referees. Don't believe it's here to stay as much as you like, think you're wrong.

And how do we do that ? As for making it better, that's easy, first scrap all this high/low bar stuff. Scrap our non monitor use. Maybe copy the w/c or one of the other leagues systems. That will make it better, not perfect but better. Then set about retraining all our referees. Don't believe it's here to stay as much as you like, think you're wrong.
i think its here for good with tweeks at end of seasons,the FA will not want to be proved they have been in the wrong but what gets my back up is that its the fan who speds over a grand on his season ticket and has no say and is not explained as to why, the only way its going to be binned if there is a player strike

i think its here for good with tweeks at end of seasons,the FA will not want to be proved they have been in the wrong but what gets my back up is that its the fan who speds over a grand on his season ticket and has no say and is not explained as to why, the only way its going to be binned if there is a player strike
Agree completely, though the constant media attention now will have an impact, especially the MOTD2 focus on fans being treated as idiots. A monitor and miked refs is definitely the future eventually, but who knows how long it will take for the penny to drop.

Case in point for me, which summed up VAR, was that I reluctantly celebrated on Saturday when Walker’s goal went in as I knew there was a chance that Angelino was offside when being played through for the cross. Once bitten, twice shy, as far as I was concerned. Have celebrated last minute winners that have been chalked off too often now.

My point is... How do WE change anything, we can't, it's a system that's half arsed and open to corruption and cheating even more easily than just a bent ref on his own ..... I've no doubt it could be made to work but the point I'm making which you missed is that it won't .... They are happy for it to be open to manipulation or they would have implemented a fully operational system already ..... It stinks to high heaven and most fans I've spoken want it fucked off .....!

Totally agree, you can even see the ball push his arm down slightly as it hits it. Just total lack of consistency as we know to our detriment

I don't think the Alli one equates to anything City have suffered this season.

The explanation offered beggars belief though - that he was under pressure in a challenge which made his arm go up is obviously some new law for the day.

I don't think the Alli one equates to anything City have suffered this season.

The explanation offered beggars belief though - that he was under pressure in a challenge which made his arm go up is obviously some new law for the day.

utter joke. That is a penalty. if that was against City i'd not be happy at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.