Var debate 2019/20

utter joke. That is a penalty. if that was against City i'd not be happy at all.
Laughable part was that Taylor viewed it 26 times and took 3 minutes to decide it wasn’t a penalty - imo it was far more likely he waited until he was “told” whether to give it or not, by whom I wouldn’t like to guess.

I will say again. There is nothing wrong with the system apart from the fact that it is run by the wrong people. Old Mother Riley and his compatriots are NOT fit for purpose. We have said on here for years that the standard of refereeing in the PL is worse than appalling and it all stems from the top. OMR will not accept that his referees are inept and until he does nothing will change. Perhaps a concerted effort by the media highlighting all that is wrong will maybe change things. Managers complaining won’t as they will just get fined. Maybe if all the CEOs got together maybe then but OMR must go.

Why don’t we all email our CEO? We have a confederation of OSCs don’t we? If they all did the same to their CEOs would that achieve anything?

I just find it frustrating that we fans who go and pay to watch this don’t have a say.

THREEPEAT

I wasn't totally convinced by that one, although that's partly for the way he fell. Wouldn't have thought it was wrong to give it though.

The one on Richarlison certainly was one.
Yeah i think Sons reaction was why it wasn't given, but the defender fell into his leg and you saw his leg go. When you see what Mane has been getting pens for recently that was defo one.

Yeah i think Sons reaction was why it wasn't given, but the defender fell into his leg and you saw his leg go. When you see what Mane has been getting pens for recently that was defo one.
Yeah, but that’s this stupid “if the ref give it then it won’t be overturned bullshit”. Guaranteed Mane would have got that pen given if it was him and not Son, and of course it’d have stayed with on field decision after being checked by VAR.

Laughable part was that Taylor viewed it 26 times and took 3 minutes to decide it wasn’t a penalty - imo it was far more likely he waited until he was “told” whether to give it or not, by whom I wouldn’t like to guess.

It's Alli's only contribution to football for months and even then it didn't end in anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.