Var debate 2019/20

No. There are no big screens at Klanfield or Old Toilet. They should still have had a VAR feed and pitch-side monitor.

And they did indeed have a pitch side monitor at Klanfield. It was in the tunnel and they had to walk around it to get on the pitch. They just have no big screen - them and old Toilet are the only grounds in the PL not to have big screens.

I'm going to have to disagree with Keith Hackett ever so slightly on this and say VAR is working exactly as they intended it to, i.e. to cause confusion and muddy the waters so they can either justify binning it off and go back to their previous ways of cheating, or to just continue using it to apply their selective interpretation of the LOTG to suit their narrative.

Yep VAR is doing its job. No ref decisions overturned. Old Mother Riley can say 'look my officials are so good none of their decisions get overturned'.

Time this inept clown was shown the door. He won't be because both the PL and FA think he is doing a great job keeping royalty at the forefront so that Sly and BT can get maximum revenue for their investment from advertising etc

EJBwgN0XYAASNSX.jpg:large

Salah was clearly onside.
Look at the grass,that line is bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.