VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how media laps it up that VAR is only here to fuck over the 3 red tops disgusting clubs.

This should have been implemented this year - can’t for the life of me understand why it wasn’t.

The only thing VAR should need to decide is whether an offside player is active or not. They shouldn’t be manually dicking about with lines when we have tech like this that has worked perfectly well in the World Cup and Champs League.

This should have been implemented this year - can’t for the life of me understand why it wasn’t.

The only thing VAR should need to decide is whether an offside player is active or not. They shouldn’t be manually dicking about with lines when we have tech like this that has worked perfectly well in the World Cup and Champs League.
To keep Rashford onside...

That’s something considering how many times I had to argue that VAR wasn’t bought in just to benefit Man Utd and Liverpool and no one else.
According to a senior referee who spoke at an evening function for referees in 2019, Man Utd and Liverpool were the only 2 PL clubs that were opposed to the introduction of VAR. I wonder why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.