VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking of the people that need to be outraged by a VAR decision somewhere, surely be something on twitter soon enough.
Five games today so i'm sure at least one of em will see players and supporters stood around like lemons for 6 minutes while some unknown voice in the refs ear is looking for something, anything to rule out a goal or check for a throw-in.

Five games today so i'm sure at least one of em will see players and supporters stood around like lemons for 6 minutes while some unknown voice in the refs ear is looking for something, anything to rule out a goal or check for a throw-in.
Alti Fan fancies himself in the Mike Dean Celebrity role.

Alti Fan fancies himself in the Mike Dean Celebrity role.
Mike Dean should have been sacked from sky after he said that he advised a fellow ref not to give a certain decision because he didn’t want him to get any stick over it. How can someone like that now run the rule over var controversial points with a straight face and be respected, and it just so happened it was Alti

They should just scrap all that and let offside goals stand, red card challenges go unpunished and clear dives as pens.

Haalands second, what the fuck was that Var delay all about?
I know they have to check it but come on, looking desperately for a hand ball !!
Even Spitty said it was a goal !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.