VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought had a fairly good first weekend but I forgot the rags hadnt played.

The rags played and VAR proved to the world it's as bent as a nine bob note. Fucking disgraceful, bent, cheating, bent , bent bent . This game should be null and void. Fucking disgraceful

Thing with var is at the big clubs away from home the referees can and don't give the big decisions and leave it to var to make it and with the margin of what they are told they'll always have an excuse not to give it! Sorry if they had 3 referees in the var room asking them if that was a penalty all would say yes if it was West Ham away of 99% of any other teams!

I watched that video of Neville and Carragher visiting Stockley Park and I was shocked at how luxurious it was. Seriously, how much did that cost? Gyms and massages, for Christ's sake. But they can't implement SAOT because it is too expensive. They should be sat in vans in the car park like some police surveillance operations, if you ask me.

I watched that video of Neville and Carragher visiting Stockley Park and I was shocked at how luxurious it was. Seriously, how much did that cost? Gyms and massages, for Christ's sake. But they can't implement SAOT because it is too expensive. They should be sat in vans in the car park like some police surveillance operations, if you ask me.
I'm sure someone on here said that clubs were against this hence why it wasn't implemented.

To be fair, United didn't benefit from VAR overall last season.

Is Grey Whitebloom the nom de plume of Howard Webb? That really can't be a real name can it?

To be fair, United didn't benefit from VAR overall last season.

Just looked at this overall:

City (lost 6 points)
Arsenal (lost 1 point)
United (--)
Newcastle (--)
Liverpool (gained 7 points)
Brighton (lost 2 points)
Aston Villa (gained 5 points)
Spurs (--)
Brentford (gained 3 points)
Fulham (lost 1 point)
Palace (lost 1 point)
Chelsea (lost 1 point)
Wolves (--)
West Ham (lost 7 points)
Bournemouth (lost 1 point)
Forest (lost 3 points)
Everton (lost 2 points)
Leicester (lost 3 points)
Leeds (lost 4 points)
Southampton (--)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.