VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did we let our sport get that shitty VAR in I'll never know. Goal line technology is excellent but VAR always will be awful.

Goals cheered then called back by some cunts rubbing their small cocks, lining up some shitty lines and dodgy angles by millimetre decisions that make no sense.

If it wasn't for pundits lashing into refs for making simple human errors this would have never have happened. Now we get dipshits in a room making errors with multiple replays and slow motion, all while the paying fans wait and the paying fans on subscription wait for them to arse it up.

Anyone who likes VAR is either mentally ill, doesn't get football, wanks over Jimmy Saville picturres or likes disgusting sweets like Black Jacks

What a load of bollocks. Black Jacks are mint!

Now they seem to think that if they come out and apologise, that somehow makes it alright. But it just shows that they're not fit for purpose. If a bunch of professional referees can watch that and not see the penalty, then they're not fit for purpose and should be fired and replaced with top overseas officials. If they can see it, then they're corrupt, and should be fired and replaced with top overseas officials.

I thought these new rules about cranking down on disent were being brought in to stop the rags and Klopp kicking off at officials because this season the Premier league were going to drop the bias towards them and ref them fairly.
How effin wrong I was.
They've been brought in to stop the players and managers of the rest of the other teams disputing their bias towards the same 2 teams

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.