VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen it. An unbelievable decison. The most blatant dive you will see this season and it is not possible for VAR not to intervene. It can only be a dishonest decision. Forest will have to make a formal complaint.
Heard cooper on the radio tonight and he said the ref couldn’t wait to give it but everyone can see what it was. Spot on

People who are excusing Dean's behaviour should note that City have been subjected to a four year examination on the basis of uncorroborated press reporting. Here we have an actual "confession" that Dean deliberately followed the wrong procedure for "reasons" and they expect us to swallow their PR bullshit. Seriously?

What’s Dean said? Not seen/heard owt about it

It’ll just be “one of those mistakes that happens” and “it’ll all even out over the course of the season”, like the failure to award a penalty against United in the Wolves game.
Nah, I'm betting it's one of his, "I haven't seen it yet, can't watch all the matches you know; I'll watch MotD later and tell you tomorrow (when they've told me what to think)" ;)

I just listened to 606 & a forest fan nailed it & called out Sutton & Savage & the rest of the media for being a part of the problem.

They told him he was delusional & yet he spoke very well & clearly & said it was to stop a riot. They laughed at him & said when have they rioted at Old Trafford……. Well not long ago, they stopped a game being played by breaking in the ground.

They justified the sending off as “subjective” (based on or influenced by personal feelings) & I keep repeating the dictionary meaning whenever I hear this poor excuse for corruption.

Atwell favouring Rashford and the rags, once again. You’d think, in any other walk of life, after he’d given the offside goal against us in January, he’d have had to have been 100% sure before giving them another favourable decision.
But no, in the world of totally opaque and unaccountable refereeing, they know they can do whatever they like, whenever they like.

Decisions favouring certain teams and the media papering it over, I’d never have guessed.

Simply, they corrupt the game to sell the brand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.