VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't normally reply to absolute morons but in you case i'll make an exception. He isn't admitting to making a mistake, he is saying he didn't call the ref over because he is his mate and was already getting enough stick in the game so decided to let it slide.

What you can't get you're head around i'll never know
Out of order there Anton

Sooner or later one of them will slip up and confirm verbally that they were favouring their favourite team or acting on instructions to give/not give a decision and the whole shitshow will be exposed (as if we didn't know already).

People who are excusing Dean's behaviour should note that City have been subjected to a four year examination on the basis of uncorroborated press reporting. Here we have an actual "confession" that Dean deliberately followed the wrong procedure for "reasons" and they expect us to swallow their PR bullshit. Seriously?

Last edited:
People who are excusing Dean's behaviour should note that City have been subject to a four year examination on the basis of uncorroborated press reporting. Here we have an actual "confession" that Dean deliberately followed the wrong procedure for "reasons" and they expect us to swallow their PR bullshit. Seriously?

How is it we have so much information, but know so little.

Is there anyone left still thinks this is wanted by the majority of supporters?
me i want it but not for the reasons you think, i want it and i want the audio to be available to listen to by all supporter, then and only then can we show that refs are either bent or incompetent and deal with them as such

People who are excusing Dean's behaviour should note that City have been subject to a four year examination on the basis of uncorroborated press reporting. Here we have an actual "confession" that Dean deliberately followed the wrong procedure for "reasons" and they expect us to swallow their PR bullshit. Seriously?
The fact they rejected the semi-automated offside tool tells us all we need to know, and never qualified their reasoning

As Dean made a conscious decision to not deal with that issue, did the same happen for the Wolves penalty shout, and all those other dodgy things we keep seeing?

Taylor’s dodgy Aguero moment is a little different, who told him not to give it?

As Dean made a conscious decision to not deal with that issue, did the same happen for the Wolves penalty shout, and all those other dodgy things we keep seeing?

Taylor’s dodgy Aguero moment is a little different, who told him not to give it?
Agree
Halsey has said he was told to change his match report before it all went silent, Clattenburg admitting he gave a corner to the Rags when he knew it was a goal kick as he was scared by Keane, Clattenburg again with his Bellamy comments, Dean now admitting this.
And this is only what they admit to.

So many other inexplainable decisions, how can the ref and var get to many basic errors wrong, if its incompetence then sack the officials and the people at the top, not a one weekend off then back, or ensure that team ( ref and var official) do not work together again, its too much job for the boys ( Webb has even recently brought Lee Mason back in a role), too much hiding by the ref for var and var backing their mate ref

Agree
Halsey has said he was told to change his match report before it all went silent, Clattenburg admitting he gave a corner to the Rags when he knew it was a goal kick as he was scared by Keane, Clattenburg again with his Bellamy comments, Dean now admitting this.
And this is only what they admit to.

So many other inexplainable decisions, how can the ref and var get to many basic errors wrong, if its incompetence then sack the officials and the people at the top, not a one weekend off then back, or ensure that team ( ref and var official) do not work together again, its too much job for the boys ( Webb has even recently brought Lee Mason back in a role), too much hiding by the ref for var and var backing their mate ref

Halsey has done an undr the cosh podcast but it hasn’t been released yet.

It could be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.