VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Iv not read back through this thread but has anyone ever checked on who the faceless people who sit in a room and decide the VAR outcome?
They could be season ticket holders at Anfield.
My suggestion would be to use foreign VAR decision makers where there is more chance of impartiality.
It doesn’t have to be done in this country.

also Mike Riley should be sacked. He already proved himself to be a bent bastard in his reffing days.
See the YouTube video when he reffed the Man U v Arsenal game some years ago.
Getting foreigners in to run VAR wouldn't make any difference, brown envelopes are universal in football

If bookies stand to lose a lot of money on “City v Chelsea +3.5 goals” or “Man City to beat Chelsea 3-1” and if PiGMOL are made away of this, we can’t say that it’s not corrupt.

The man at the top of PiGMOL was in charge of that definitely corrupt United v Arsenal game from about fifteen years ago, he’s a dodgy dodgy bastard!

Exactly this . Proved his credentials as a corrupt referee so who is better to head the totally corrupt PiGMOL ?

If bookies stand to lose a lot of money on “City v Chelsea +3.5 goals” or “Man City to beat Chelsea 3-1” and if PiGMOL are made away of this, we can’t say that it’s not corrupt.

The man at the top of PiGMOL was in charge of that definitely corrupt United v Arsenal game from about fifteen years ago, he’s a dodgy dodgy bastard!
Bang on the money (pardon the pun).

If an organisation in such a position to have influence over the result of a game with a large amount of money riding on it, then it's unthinkable to believe there couldn't be corruption going on, either at organisation level or individual elements within the organisation.

Iv not read back through this thread but has anyone ever checked on who the faceless people who sit in a room and decide the VAR outcome?
They could be season ticket holders at Anfield.
My suggestion would be to use foreign VAR decision makers where there is more chance of impartiality.
It doesn’t have to be done in this country.

also Mike Riley should be sacked. He already proved himself to be a bent bastard in his reffing days.
See the YouTube video when he reffed the Man U v Arsenal game some years ago.

Er…. UEFA? FIFA?

Blatter and Plattini were both on the take, so I'm not sure Johnny Foreigner heading up VAR will make the slightest difference.

This.

I think people drastically underestimate how much power some of the betting houses/syndicates have in the game, even in England.

The Sterling offside against WHU is a +1 GD missing. Don’t ever dismiss goal difference...it wins Championships!!!
How many are we upto now???

LCFC have same GD, with LFC not far behind! Not even discussing the POINTS VAR has cost us, but the goals are rotting up!!

I've thought long and hard about this and I'm sorry but the only way round this is to bribe the fuckers ourselves

We should set up a GoFundMe page where the proceeds go to any official who is willing to come out and spill the beans on VAR, PiGMOL agendas and the ''strategies that are in place'' as already previously stated by Scudamore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.