VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

It's interesting that Ceferin and ex ref Peter Walton have confirmed what has been stated previously that there is a significant margin of error because the images are only 50 frames a second. This means that the so-called armpit offside decisions can never be accurate. Walton also said that in the USA the referees were making decisions using the monitors and the naked eye and there had been much fewer problems. Surely Riley and Swarbrick cant survive in their jobs after this fiasco.

How satisfying it would be for those two charlatans to be dismissed ?

Peter Walton is on talk shite this afto. He was instrumental in drafting the protocol is the use of VAR but apparently he is unhappy about the way it is being implemented particularly on offsides.

On BBC Breakfast City got quite a good coverage, all goals shown plus the elbow with an appropriately critical comment.

Then Silly Sally Nugent brought up a tight offside decision in another match and Naga Munchetty had to chime in. Now Gaga Naga knows as much about football as l do about astrophysics but that didn't stop her insisting 'offside is offside'. Why does the BBC allow people to give a view on anything and everything especially people who lnow nowt about the thing they waffle about?

That would be because the BBC is a fucking waste of public funds and stupid twats like the aforementioned
" presenters " are plainly told to say only what suits the required narrative.

Pity there is no referendum on whether the shithole of propaganda should be eliminated. That would immediately kill off one of the main media streams for the dippers and rags.

anything been said about the elbow to rodri last night ?? and how on earth did all the match officials and uefa VAR team with 20 odd cameras miss it ?? also can uefa bring it up and give the players a 3 game ban on viewing it after the game ?? shocking for VAR not to even look at it and shocking the officials did nothing as well, but we all know if its a liverpool player or a elite team member of uefa then it would have been red and sent off

That would be because the BBC is a fucking waste of public funds and stupid twats like the aforementioned
" presenters " are plainly told to say only what suits the required narrative.

Pity there is no referendum on whether the shithole of propaganda should be eliminated. That would immediately kill off one of the main media streams for the dippers and rags.
Its preferable to itv and that obnoxious piers Morgan until its warm enough to get out of my warm pit to start the day.

Your comment made me wonder if she was getting prompts off auto cue as she has less than general knowledge about any football let alone offside armpits.

anything been said about the elbow to rodri last night ?? and how on earth did all the match officials and uefa VAR team with 20 odd cameras miss it ?? also can uefa bring it up and give the players a 3 game ban on viewing it after the game ?? shocking for VAR not to even look at it and shocking the officials did nothing as well, but we all know if its a liverpool player or a elite team member of uefa then it would have been red and sent off
Shirley City need to be asking UEFA for a response on why nothing was given. As blatant as it gets.

Its preferable to itv and that obnoxious piers Morgan until its warm enough to get out of my warm pit to start the day.

Your comment made me wonder if she was getting prompts off auto cue as she has less than general knowledge about any football let alone offside armpits.

At least the public do not provide the funding for their insidious bullshit and corruption , whereas the BBC we all have to pay for through our licence fees .

I would blown the fucking place up given an oopportunity.

Peter Walton is on talk shite this afto. He was instrumental in drafting the protocol is the use of VAR but apparently he is unhappy about the way it is being implemented particularly on offsides.

On BBC Breakfast City got quite a good coverage, all goals shown plus the elbow with an appropriately critical comment.

Then Silly Sally Nugent brought up a tight offside decision in another match and Naga Munchetty had to chime in. Now Gaga Naga knows as much about football as l do about astrophysics but that didn't stop her insisting 'offside is offside'. Why does the BBC allow people to give a view on anything and everything especially people who lnow nowt about the thing they waffle about?
What makes you think she knows nothing about football? She’s decent. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...tballers-bbc-presenters-come-together-8553088

At least the public do not provide the funding for their insidious bullshit and corruption , whereas the BBC we all have to pay for through our licence fees .

I would blown the fucking place up given an oopportunity.
If you mean the set up in media city perhaps you can put in a little extra and 'accidentally' take out the swamp and Nevilles doss house.

What makes you think she knows nothing about football? She’s decent. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...tballers-bbc-presenters-come-together-8553088
I like women to be indecent or my self to be
In decent ie as far in as it will go.

Naga frequently makes silly comments or asks daft questions about various sports. She might be seeking attrntiom or liking the sound of her own voice. I have a feeling she does it mainly when a female presenter does the sports news but l am not keen in hanging on to her every word. No sirree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.