VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

I'm still really bitter and angry at Jesus disallowed goal v Spurs. That set the tone for what was to come and has subsequently transpired. Var is meant to right wrongs however in our case it used as an excuse to tether us. I'm very much intrigued how var will be used and manipulated in our match against Arsenal tomorrow as they are not a threat in terms of the title but could be considered as one of the 'old guard' favourites a la manyoo and the dippers. If I see us getting shafted tomorrow then I'm going to give serious consideration whether to bother with the rest of the season and become an fa and league Cup fan only as there is no var. I hope you're all ready for the shafting we'll get in the champs league as well when or if we look like we could actually win the thing.

This shit is serious and anyone who thinks it's just a case incompetency is deluding themselves. The worse and most frustrating thing is that we seem (as a club and as fans) absolutely powerless to stop it.

Mirror has a league table of VAR winners and losers but has ignored most of the controversial decisons. For example, they have not included the Liverpool v City decisions as far as I can see

for all of us who think the var decisions only go against city did you see the southampton west ham game tonight. ffs. 2 penalties in 1 sequence of play for me. antonio grabbed in a head lock and haller i think it is spelled shoved in the back as the cross comes in. atkinson no penalty and moss on var agrees. ffs. the game is gone for me at the moment

Mirror has a league table of VAR winners and losers but has ignored most of the controversial decisons. For example, they have not included the Liverpool v City decisions as far as I can see

tell a lie enough times & it becomes the truth.

we were very naive thinking that VAR would make it fair but all you do is get paid experts to lie.

for all of us who think the var decisions only go against city did you see the southampton west ham game tonight. ffs. 2 penalties in 1 sequence of play for me. antonio grabbed in a head lock and haller i think it is spelled shoved in the back as the cross comes in. atkinson no penalty and moss on var agrees. ffs. the game is gone for me at the moment
It will change. When the UEFA President and key coaches like Pep tell you it will change in the Summer, believe it.

Liverpool are getting the breaks. They played a very poor game vs Watford and still won in part because Salah played a good game and in part because watford missed sitters. It's just their league season. I do't believe VAR is cheating but it is certainly flawed but I think people who matter in the game know that too.

It will change. When the UEFA President and key coaches like Pep tell you it will change in the Summer, believe it.

Liverpool are getting the breaks. They played a very poor game vs Watford and still won in part because Salah played a good game and in part because watford missed sitters. It's just their league season. I do't believe VAR is cheating but it is certainly flawed but I think people who matter in the game know that too.

it’s Fcking cheating mate, I’m getting sick to death of people trying to say it’s all fair & dandy. It’s no accident our armpits are offside & their heels aren’t. It’s no accident that the chosen teams can hand ball & hold without fear of being penalised. It’s no accident that a pull on the shirt is a yellow & a 2 footed lunge is waved away.

It’s Fcking bent !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.