VAR Thread - 2021/22

Really bad decision. Should have been a pen.

Why did they tell the ref to look at the other pen incident if they are so corrupt ?

Why are our fans moaning about the ref not giving us anything today and saying refs favour the big teams ?
They didn't give a stonewall penalty against you or can they not correlate that into getting something from the VAR man?

The whole pigmol/var situation should be investigated by an independent body, and Riley should be told to explain why his operatives never have to account for any of their decisions - no matter how bizarre and illogical.

It's been this way for as long as I can remember: most referees in the Prem are pedantic, pompous and far too fond of the limelight to do the job correctly. They do not see the same game as us, the paying customers, they see only what is best for them. When Salah throws himself to the ground and writhes around in play-acting agony, hoping for yet another penalty, the referee is going to quickly ask himself 'Should I book him and risk upsetting the powers-that-be behind one of the biggest clubs in world football? And face the prospect of almost certainly never being allowed to officiate on this big, glamorous stage again? My friends and family not seeing me on MoTD in full colour and 4k HD?
Lose my self-initiated celebrity status? Or just pretend I didn't see it...? Yeah, right. Tough one!

I am of the view that most of the referees and officials in our national sport do not have an ounce of integrity between them. If they did they would surely waive the disclosure contract that Riley appears to force them to sign before they can join hm and his 'closed-shop cronies' at the FA.

Like Pep has recently said, everything we have won has been solely down to us.

He knows exactly what's going on..

We constantly get referreed differently than the dippers for example.

Fabinho should have been sent off in each of his last 3 games.

He regularly commits 4-5 bookable offences before he's finally booked and ultimately hooked by bingo with 5 minutes to go, job done..

Nothing gets said about this as both SKY and BT are peppered with dippers and sycophantic hangers on..

If we need a result on Sunday, we'll have to achieve it ourselves as have we have seen today, nailed on penalties for us will be ignored by the officials..

VAR has no transparency, no accountability and doesn't have to answer to or explain decisions to anyone.

Refs are not miced up, saying that the SKY commentators get to hear what's going on..

If they can hear Stockley Park, can Stockley Park hear the match commentators ?

Who knows ?

Dodgy, bent, open to manipulation ?

Most probably all of the above..

Years on and the referees are still shite

VAR was never the answer to the root problem, no matter how much some folk want to hang off it at the hinge end

The thing with VAR is that sadly it’s being controlled by officials that in a nutshell are fooking awfull ............ it’s a great invention when used correctly sadly it ain’t :( honestly I would keep it for offsides etc but the rest naaaaahhhhh waste of time in the hands of people that are crap at there job anyhow

Really bad decision. Should have been a pen.

Why did they tell the ref to look at the other pen incident if they are so corrupt ?

Why are our fans moaning about the ref not giving us anything today and saying refs favour the big teams ?
Your last paragraph first. This thread isn't about fans moaning about the ref. It's about facts, clear and obvious facts.
The first fact is you cannot explain why the Var system you have defended for 2 seasons didn't intervene. It was a clear and obvious error by Taylor and Var were meant to correct these mistakes They didn't.
The second fact is, if Var had not intervened on the second one, then the entire system would have looked a farce to millions of viewers around the world. Having been shown up as corrupt once is bad enough to do it twice in the same match is risking a lot.
Taylor, the United fan missed both incidents !!!!!

They would. Refs are ducking out of so many decisions since VAR came in. And VAR getting 50% right Is just not good enough

Ok. But many are saying refs/officials are corrupt against Man City. So would they have given a penalty today without VAR ?

The penalty decisions before VAR were way more of a farce , Salah and co diving with zero contact and getting penalty’s - still don’t get them all correct now even with VAR help which is infuriating, but it was far worse than this. In my opinion.

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE

Violent play is not being refereed. That's all fans want. Nothing worse than one of your Players being out due to some shit challenge that went unpunished.

Savage on 606 has said something like, there has been the most Red cards in the PL this season.

That for me suggests players are trying to hurt opponents, and obviously some Clubs are benefitting from the 2 tier refereeing system in place.
Players are taking a chance that there shit challenge may be overlooked. Liverpool get away with it every week.

PIGMOL appears to be shitting it just as the Media does in relation to the Dippers.
Nobody dare report on them negatively, seems like referees are scared to officiate them too.

It's either down to £££, worldwide plastic support & clicks makes money or, the Cult are just feared as they are literally a bunch of fucking numb nuts and you wouldn't put anything past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.