VAR Thread - 2021/22

If somebody could explain to me how the "VAR mandate" allows it to go back and spot a foul (Bernardo vs Norwich) in a "different phase of play" in the goal's build-up in order to disallow a goal earlier in the season; yet doesn't allow it to go back to spot a handball in a "different phase of play" to attempt to disallow a goal for "Liverpooh", then that'd be just great.

Thanks in advance for the explanation.

The officials who regulate and implement VAR are utterly incompetent and at this time not accountable.

Neither is acceptable.

VAR is not the problem.

Reactions: mat
Guardiola: I ask Mike Reilly to meet me to discuss VAR.

Media: *tumbleweed*

German Tony Pulis: VAR is bent.

Media: Klopp is right and something must be done! The evidence is there as Robertson is the victim, when the real criminal is Harry Kane!

Done us good this weekend. Kane should be off, potential goal threat v Pool allowed to stay on.

Ederson no VAR.

if you couldn't tell it's all entirely propaganda based and manipulated, just look at this pathetic reaction to one fucking decision the Dippers didn't fucking get.

"lucky he's still walking" is up there with "He could have been killed".

If that doesn't tell you who's pulling strings and trying to manipulate the agenda, nowt will. Transparent as fuck.

if you couldn't tell it's all entirely propaganda based and manipulated, just look at this pathetic reaction to one fucking decision the Dippers didn't fucking get.

"lucky he's still walking" is up there with "He could have been killed".

If that doesn't tell you who's pulling strings and trying to manipulate the agenda, nowt will. Transparent as fuck.

I believe that is why klopp is always such a twat making excuses if they lose (or draw in this case), it builds a lot of anger against refs and trys to play for sympathy with the help of the media who are happy for all the clicks the outrage generates.

The outcome is refs might think twice in future for daring to make a call against them, similar to how red nose would bully refs to get more favourable decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.