VAR Thread - 2021/22

No. Allow refs to make mistakes and stop forensically examining every goal, looking for ways to rule them out.

surely it's farcical to give 2 penalties to a team that was not penalties - it's completely unfair and could have knocked Chelsea out of reaching the cup final

same for Bowen getting our second goal last night - why should that be disallowed when he was completely on. how is that right

BBC loved the drama of the dodgy VAR.

We were joking at work that ITV would have snook an advert in whilst waiting for the reason to disallow the goal.

The villa keeper could have s ired from a goal kick and they still would have disallowed it for some stupid reason?

surely it's farcical to give 2 penalties to a team that was not penalties - it's completely unfair and could have knocked Chelsea out of reaching the cup final

same for Bowen getting our second goal last night - why should that be disallowed when he was completely on. how is that right
I like right and wrong in life. Not in footy though. As well as skill, passion and excitement, other factors like unfairness and being hard done by are what make the game.
Once var turned up everything has to be right or wrong or it's 'unfair . Just ask the fucking whining arsenal fans and players or that prick Davies.

I like right and wrong in life. Not in footy though. As well as skill, passion and excitement, other factors like unfairness and being hard done by are what make the game.

Just to play devils advocate

had the lino flagged Aguerooooo winning goal offside or ref spotted a foul so it was ruled out.
that’s just part and parcel of the game ?

VAR is frustrating, has major flaws and is far from perfect.
but I’d much much rather be frustrated by it then watch a ref give penalty decisions like he did against Chelsea or have goals ruled out when they shouldn’t be - if only it could be as consistent as it was last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.