VAR Thread - 2021/22

id like to know what the match commander is. who it is and what exactly is his roll
cause it looks like he contols the temp of decisions and which way it rolls

Stick a formal complaint in, no way that wasn't a red. The action, he pushes down into the challenge, was dangerous. That the referee and var both saw it as only a booking was incredible.

At least highlighting it may put the spotlight on the shadowy shits hiding in the var booth.

we all know the script THEY DON'T WANT MANCHESTER CITY RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PREMIER LEAGUE
you can bet anything on liverpool winning them 2 games starting tomorrow by the help of the officials

Last edited:
I don't think VAR can ever win over the haters like me. We were told about a referee sat in front of a monitor but never about his boss, a match commander. We still know nothing about this role despite the controversial, nay outrageous decision he gave against us. No matter what is now brought in, I will never trust the people in charge of it.
It appears to me that the Match Commander, whom we are told typically has no first class refereeing experience however is able to overrule the VAR officials, is there simply to protect the product. The Laws of the Game seem to have feck all to do with it. That's the level to which Sky etc have managed to drag the game down.

It wont set any precedent. Next time it hapoens it will go back to being a red.
Unless you mean a precedent aginst us in which case yes its back to open season on city players.
How can a potential leg breaking dangerous tackle like that be acceptable? My concern is with our small squad and the eagerness of the authorities for a drawn out title challenge that our players will be put at risk of serious injury. It's the only way they can manufacture a title race, very alarming and frankly dangerous and illegal.

I'm keep saying it. The tech works. It's the cunts using it to manipulate outcomes is the problem.

Why aren't the dippers and Rags being punished for not having screens in the stadium. Despite it being a PL requirement?

Oh yeah. It's because the cunts have their puppet master as CEO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.