VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spammers on, time to go.

0_Piers-Morgan.jpg

@BlueHammer85 @Stephen230

Please provide reasonable explanations for the following (years in to VAR use, mind):

1) PL/FA/PGMOL refusal to share audio of officials during matches (the audio is already broadcast; this would be a near zero cost and technical change implementation).

2) Certain clubs (namely Liverpool and United) being allowed to have substantially different VAR supporting system setups, including fewer cameras leading to “blind spots” in VAR coverage, compared to other clubs in the league.

Please provide reasonable explanations for the following (years in to VAR use, mind):

1) PL/FA/PGMOL refusal to share audio of officials during matches (the audio is already broadcast; this would be a near zero cost and technical change implementation).

2) Certain clubs (namely Liverpool and United) being allowed to have substantially different VAR supporting system setups, including fewer cameras leading to “blind spots” in VAR coverage, compared to other clubs in the league.

If i answer anything i get accused of trolling, wum or being a broken record.

no different to you constantly sticking up for Harry and Meghan is it ? (like i do)

what's the point of a VAR thread if you can't debate points and can only scream and shout that it's all a conspiracy?
Because you dont debate , you lecture and repeat yourself endlessly , you have no intention of giving any ground , it puts people off

If i answer anything i get accused of trolling, wum or being a broken record.
That’s a cop out, as you know there is no reasonable explanation for either of those situations.

The first costs the league and broadcasters nothing and substantially improves transparency and perceived integrity of the game.

The second is a textbook example of unfair competitive practices (which, in any other regulated industry, would eventually lead to legal and financial punishment).

I’ve never accused you of being a WUM, but I do think you are oddly obsessed with mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible. And I am not sure why, given you are a member of the class being taken advantage of.

Stockholm syndrome, perhaps?

In a £multi-billion industry there is simply NO reasonable explanation for the above other than the preservation (by deception) of said £multi-billion industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.