VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not gone to plan though has it?

Since Leicester won the title

Man City have won it 5 times , Liverpool and Chelsea once

I fancy City still this season , can’t see Arsenal maintaining their form
I don't think even the premier league can make the rags capable of a title challenge in the past decade. That changes now of course.

As per my post, Agreed it was offside
Saying “kind of “ at the end isn’t really agreeing.

As for the poll, I voted yes, on the grounds I think it should be open and transparent, although after today, I’m not sure it would make too much difference to the decisions made at the time, it’ll just make them more accountable afterwards.

Hmmm. The Wolves goal at Anfield was disallowed due to an "over eager" ITV cameraman according to the Mail;

" ITV sources insisted it was common practice for match directors to request that the 18-yard camera zoom in at corners to capture any infringements in the penalty area, such as shirt pulling"

I wonder how many match directors at Sky dictate what their cameramen focus on.

I would just like to ask one question
If Rashford had stopped running because he was offside would Fernandes have got to the ball to have his shot.

Yes or No

I am sorry but I cannot fucking take this.

This is how the rule is supposed to be exploited (apologies for music but it was the first clip I could find):

Not 27 stepovers and blocking the ball whilst defenders are farming you in waiting for offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.