VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you put :-

Unless you’re now saying the second part has nothing to do with the first part ?

Can twist it how you want, I clearly stated I thought it was offside as Rashford is impeding kind of - to elaborate no physical contact but still impeding

1 billion trillion gazillion % should have been offside (I get some want me to argue it shouldn’t have been just so they can vent)

Can twist it how you want, I clearly stated I thought it was offside as Rashford is impeding kind of - to elaborate no physical contact but still impeding

1 billion trillion gazillion % should have been offside (I get some want me to argue it shouldn’t have been just so they can vent)
Not twisting or venting anything mate, if I was trying to twist it, I’d have omitted the first part, if I was venting, I’d have called you wumming twat ;-)
that should of been offside today for me- Rashford was impeding kind off -
As I said, putting ‘kind of’ after it isn’t agreeing.

Not twisting or venting anything mate, if I was trying to twist it, I’d have omitted the first part, if I was venting, I’d have called you wumming twat ;-)

As I said, putting ‘kind of’ after it isn’t agreeing.

Ok but I’m not putting kind of’ after saying it was offside

I put kind of’ too the fact Rashford was impeding as the ref would argue he wasn’t physically impeding- but he still is kind of as Akanji was playing him off and Ederson would of got there. Hope that clarifies.

It should have been offside. No argument. The refs a twat to overrule

Ok but I’m not putting kind of’ after saying it was offside

I put kind of’ too the fact Rashford was impeding as the ref would argue he wasn’t physically impeding- but he still is kind of as Akanji was playing him off and Ederson would of got there. Hope that clarifies.

It should have been offside. No argument. The refs a twat to overrule
Sorry mate but if you think he was offside and that Rashford was impeding, there’s no ‘kind of’ about it, he was simply offside .

1 billion trillion gazillion % ..

FFS, how old are you ?

Looks like you've been rumbled once again as being a bit of a wum.

Just seen your updated post, squirming like fcuk again trying to get yourself off the hook..!

Lol..!

1 billion trillion gazillion % ..

FFS, how old are you ?

Looks like you've been rumbled once again as being a bit of a wum.

Just seen your updated post, squirming like fcuk again trying to get yourself off the hook..!

Lol..!

‘’Lol’’ - how old are you ?

Morning angry man

Nope, no debate on this offside from me unfortunately for you.

It was offside. No argument.

Have a nice day

It’s not even bias towards your own team even outsiders can see how bent it was

Let’s be right the offside law is a joke and has been for years ........ I don’t give a Fook of your not interfering with play as soon as that balls played forward and your on an offside position then your offside .......... how many decades did it work for and nobody moaned about it ???
At least we all knew what the law was but fooking that yesterday was the worse of the worse ......... how can he possibly not be interfering with play when the defenders and keeper have reacted to him ???????
I seriously just give up on it now it’s just all about keeping certain clubs on top not about sport at all any more ........... and any lurking Newcastle fans on here welcome to your future this is what awaits you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.