VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone ever remember it being as fcuked up as this before VAR was brought in, ever ?

The non decision calling is appalling..

Another scandalous performance, the dippers should have been down to 8 players and don't get me started on us being royally fcuked over at the swamp..!

Get the twats front and centre in front of the cameras after the game to explain their decisions..!

Not a fkin chance.. !

Bent as fcuk..!

VAR has been totally discredited IMO.
The 'Rashford goal' and those three ' non sending offs' we've just witnessed in the LiVARpool game should be the final nails in it's coffin but I won't be holding my breath.

VAR has been totally discredited IMO.
The 'Rashford goal' and those three ' non sending offs' we've just witnessed in the LiVARpool game should be the final nails in it's coffin but I won't be holding my breath.
It should result in sackings and investigations not the removal of VAR. It's the people operating the system not the system itself

I believe VAR highlights how poor the officials are in general. I like the semi-automated offside system for instance. Great piece of tech. The tech is fine. How it’s utilised needs reviewing.

The last man challege was the worst of the lot. Saying VAR can't look at due to it not being in the box is bollocks, it's a red card offence and that's what it was brought in for. Was it foul, yes, was he the last man, yes should be off no questions. So why wasn't he

The last man challege was the worst of the lot. Saying VAR can't look at due to it not being in the box is bollocks, it's a red card offence and that's what it was brought in for. Was it foul, yes, was he the last man, yes should be off no questions. So why wasn't he

It doesn’t help when the tv and written media are complicit with the gaslighting of fans to cover their mates arses at PiGMOB

Its clearly in the VAR protocols that it should be checked… very poor knowledge from commentators/pundits who more than once said VAR cant get involved..

Attachments

• 0B845AAA-E93C-447A-81AB-4CF0396CFAE3.jpeg
    0B845AAA-E93C-447A-81AB-4CF0396CFAE3.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.