VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If like to see a poll asking plainly should VAR be rolled back to pre var days. Go back to just refs and lino making the mistakes. (I personally think they were making less mistakes than we're getting now, which is amazing tbh)

If like to see a poll asking plainly should VAR be rolled back to pre var days. Go back to just refs and lino making the mistakes. (I personally think they were making less mistakes than we're getting now, which is amazing tbh)
They weren't all 'mistakes'. Crappenberg was fully aware what he was upto with some decisions - didn't he send off Bellers for a fictitious foul, and Micah had a wrestling move perpetrated on him by that Rag inside the area and Crapps suggested it was a 'coming together'?

I think the issue was that he was onside by the letter of a law which everyone in football agrees is an ass.
The 'letter of the law' narrative is what we've been sold.

Essentially the PL/PiGMOL have interpreted the LOTG to support this narrative. Rahsford was 100% interfering play and effected the outcome.

But pretending a mate hasn’t made a fuck up and telling him he’s right, isn’t really scratching his back. It’s magnifying his ( and your ) mistake.
Which shows what a closed world they live in. They are above us mere underlings. They don't need to explain anything, us plebs should know our place. My mate said it wasnt a goal, that's good enough for me, the stupid fans should shut up.

I think the issue was that he was onside by the letter of a law which everyone in football agrees is an ass.
No no no. I don't know anyone who says that. I fully accept he did not touch the ball but he clearly interfered with play.

It will never work when it's mate's checking out each others mistakes.
You scratch my back and I will scratch yours.
This is my thoughts on it also. I don't believe the refs are capable of running some underground betting ring that is influencing games, especially football. Sports which can be influenced directly by the players e.g. Snooker, Tennis and NFL etc I do believe have deliberate corruption.

What I am seeing is an almost cult like group of people just defending themselves and each other.
I would love to hear the conversations that happen on the mic after that tackle by Fabinho.

"What do you think mate"
"Yeah definitely a red but you were right there and should have seen it. "
"Probably right pal, shall we just ignore it and move on or im gonna look a right idiot on TV."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.