VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesn’t matter if the whole world sees, they answer to no one.

If it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter either way. The point is if a VAR isn’t overturning a wrong decision because the referee is his mate, he’s not doing him a favour, he’s highlighting his mistake

I just feel it’s the more important question. Whilst I’d prefer the bloke in the middle to get everything correct first time, I’m much more bothered about the correct decision being given in the end.
I think they are both equally important questions, especially given the empirical question can be skewed (unintentionally or intentionally) pretty easily, for the same reason that officiating accuracy was being reported as better than 90% before VAR.

If it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter either way. The point is if a VAR isn’t overturning a wrong decision because the referee is his mate, he’s not doing him a favour, he’s highlighting his mistake
I agree, usually said highlighting of multiple mistakes would result in a warning in most workplaces. Anyone under the PIGMOL banner is free from those worries.

I use to read this thread alot but not anymore. VAR is so clearly being used to fix games its not even up for discussion.

Rashford, wolves at dippers, 3 red cards at Brighton it goes on and on.

They wont mike up the system, why not ? If they have nothing to hide what are they scared of ?.

To be honest even if they were miked up I still think they would cheat as they are never question about they decisions.

This season under Howard it's been worst than ever

Was it really this bad before VAR? I mean did we get more mistakes than this? Then got to ask why are we using it?

It's clearly not improving, it is in fact getting worse and more blatant.

For the good of the game it needs rolling back and reconsidering.

Was it really this bad before VAR? I mean did we get more mistakes than this? Then got to ask why are we using it?

It's clearly not improving, it is in fact getting worse and more blatant.

For the good of the game it needs rolling back and reconsidering.

For the good of the game PiGMOL needs to be removed from the process and replaced with an independent body from the influence and control of the PL/FA etc.

Not going to happen imo.

This is what should happen, can't understand why the PL Clubs do not push for it.

Perhaps certain clubs who " appear to benefit " from the PiGMOL involvement have the bigger influence over the decisions taken in such matters .

The rags and dippers have always had their people on the controlling boards due to their standing. These two sets of cunts never seem to be too far away from getting their own way with most matters which can benefit them

I'm sure there are posters who are much better informed who could shed light on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.