VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss in the first season when we actually got to see them putting down the lines in real-time. Many people would moan on tight calls when it was toes offside.

Now we only get to see a red or green, on or off decision line which has taken away transparency and put more control back in the hands of PIGMOL. Unsurprisingly Liverpool have gained the most from this change.

I personally would like the automated system FIFA introduced at the World Cup to be used.

It’s coming. Supposedly. I think from next season is the plan but don’t think it’s been confirmed yet.

Won’t affect us in the Conference though I don’t suppose.

That's the way it works. Like all the favourable calls we got after Rashford's non-offside goal.

Oh, wait a minute .....
We don't play in the right colour. And our owners are horrible, smelly foreigners (the non-American type, obviously).

Also, did PGMOL(?) ever actually admit that an error was made at "The Theatre of Dreams"™?

We don't play in the right colour. And our owners are horrible, smelly foreigners (the non-American type, obviously).

Also, did PGMOL(?) ever actually admit that an error was made at "The Theatre of Dreams"?

No, the official line was that offside would have been a better decision. But the call on the field was “supportable “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.