VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason gone. Permanently
Why was this? Was it him that “forgot to draw lines on” the offside thing?

I mean, he is shit and corrupt but usually that’s what they want in an employee! And I can’t believe they kicked him out instead of protected him and demoted him a league like they always do. Something definitely happened behind the scenes!

Why was this? Was it him that “forgot to draw lines on” the offside thing?

I mean, he is shit and corrupt but usually that’s what they want in an employee! And I can’t believe they kicked him out instead of protected him and demoted him a league like they always do. Something definitely happened behind the scenes!

It’s hard to demote a full time VAR official, when only the top league uses it.

The message to all officials is loud and clear. Make a mistake that screws Arsenal and you’re out. Make a mistake like the Rashford not interfering with play goal and that’s ok.

PGMOL isn't doing itself any favors by playing coy about reasons for the Lee Mason dismissal.

If Mason was dismissed for cause - then PGMOL should state so. If - and reading between the lines it seems that this is the case - Mason somehow thought that his punishment was unjustified and thus quit - then that too needs to be clearly stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.