VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they played the audio at the stadium at the time of the incident i'd be more inclined to believe them. If they have the audio of the Pickford assault from yesterday i'd be interested to hear what exactly was said, I was at Goodison aan it looked like they didnt even review it.

Rat boy actually mentioned that derby goal. No surprise however that it wasn’t used to highlight VAR. Mustn’t have been able to redact the audio to a broadcast level.

This Var show feels like a sham. Rashford goal not scrutinised. Audio clips can be manipulated and cut before we hear them.

Webb giving Gary a friendly banter pat on the back. He did help build the United brand afterall.

Not allowed to do live onfield audio because of fifa?

So much room to manipulate based on what we have seen tonight.

That was interesting but if they're not gonna play the decisions they completely fuck up then what's the point

Just seems like they're trying to pacify fans without actually giving them anything substantial

Neville just brought the rashford incident up but he brushed past the question like a politician.
Yeah will you be releasing audio after the game of controversial incidents like the rashford one,No we want full transparency and audio while the game is live not some edited bollocks after the game has finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.