VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bent
Bent
Bent
And that's just the Pickford foul.
Surely everyone can see Var is a waste of time.
Leeds fans must be apoplectic as goal difference could be a big issue. Var is a waste of time.

Howard Webb is the guest on the Monday Night Football Show tomorrow you’ll all be delighted to hear.

They’re even starting half an hour earlier than normal as a special treat.

Howard Webb is the guest on the Monday Night Football Show tomorrow you’ll all be delighted to hear.

They’re even starting half an hour earlier than normal as a special treat.
Whoever is in overall control of VAR should be offered as a human sacrifice live on Sky...

Gary Neville says that after hearing the audio that they are going to release this evening, nobody is going to question the integrity of officials again.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say he’ll be proved wrong about that.

BT Sport is showing the first episode of “Match officials mic’d up” at 7 pm tonight.

Some of the footage will be duplicated on Sky at the same time with Howard Webb. But they’ll be some stuff on there exclusive to that programme.

Gary Neville says that after hearing the audio that they are going to release this evening, nobody is going to question the integrity of officials again.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say he’ll be proved wrong about that.
Wouldn’t necessarily believe everything ratboy comes out with. On commentary duty earlier this season he claimed to have never had cramp in his life. Do you, or anyone you are acquainted with, know of anybody who has never had cramp? I rest my case

BT Sport is showing the first episode of “Match officials mic’d up” at 7 pm tonight.

Some of the footage will be duplicated on Sky at the same time with Howard Webb. But they’ll be some stuff on there exclusive to that programme.
Not having any of it until everything is open and transparent like they do in rugby and we hear what’s going on between ref and VAR during all matches,then they can do one with all this released bollocks crap ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.