VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make sense.... Grealish's hand ball was referred to VAR yet because it wasn't clear and obvious Kev's penalty wasn't referred because it was. How does that work?

Grealish's handball was anything but clear and obvious and the exact opposite could be said about the foul on Kev.

If ever you needed a clear example of corruption, look no further than this example.

Doesn't make sense.... Grealish's hand ball was referred to VAR yet because it wasn't clear and obvious Kev's penalty wasn't referred because it was. How does that work?

Grealish's handball was anything but clear and obvious and the exact opposite could be said about the foul on Kev.

If ever you needed a clear example of corruption, look no further than this example.

Nothing is referred to VAR.

All I want is honesty.

No one has the balls to ask Webb does entertainment value come into play with some VAR decisions.

For example, Ca$himero's tackle yesterday. Had it been refereed correctly and he had been red carded it could have turned the match into a training game for us and that's not good for TV. Was that decision made to protect the product over the laws of the game?

If they admitted it I'd half accept it and would get so pissed off about it. Currently my belief is it's used to manipulate matches for both entertainment, and corrupt purposes I would like to be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.