VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And guess who the referee was again...

Stuart fucking Atwell - the most corrupt in the game and fucked us over at United.

If you mix corruption and ineptitude, you get this twat.

I'm pretty sure he also reffed our draw at home to Everton, another disgrace from the official.
There is a very bad smell around Atwell. I know what I witnessed at Old Trafford and it wasn't just incompetence. There was only one possible decision for the Rashford/Fernandez incident but VAR was not even used. The same happened yesterday with Brighton and the penalty shout. It is not possible to make that mistake if VAR is used. It wasn't a mistake. This is all happening in plain sight.

But we have the fairest and most honest football competition in the world that is the premier league,there has been corruption in Italy ( numerous times ) Spain,Germany and France yet the by far the richest and most watched league in the world is untainted by corruption dead on,where there is money and vast sums of it there is corruption as sure as night follows day.The problem we have is too many are gaining from turning a blind eye to it all,and the whole from a young age being institutionalised towards are love of football it’s part of our lives now,so even though there is corruption we still will watch our team and the game itself ..

The VAR teams look as though they are placing the emphasis on Clear rather than Obvious. It's as though their thought process is "it understandable how that was difficult for the ref to see". If yes, forget and move on. When it should be was it a foul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.