VAR (PL introduction 2019)

so why are they doing it for the World Cup ?

I think he's referring to the English game when it comes to VAR. The evidence was there Saturday of our officials wanting it to fail.

I'm looking forward to seeing it at the WC. It might make a refreshing addition to the tournament.

We need keep a record on here all the wrong decisions then referees make that VAR would made the difference!

Want a betting that the scum and scousers Benefit more from VAR not being introduced into the premier this season, seeing those 2 teams voted against it.

We need keep a record on here all the wrong decisions then referees make that VAR would made the difference!

Want a betting that the scum and scousers Benefit more from VAR not being introduced into the premier this season, seeing those 2 teams voted against it.

Is there a breakdown somewhere of the vote? How many clubs voted against it in Premier League and who they were?

Is there a breakdown somewhere of the vote? How many clubs voted against it in Premier League and who they were?

Don’t know but I think they need 14 votes to swing it all we know is Liverpool rags and Chelsea voted against it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.