VAR Vote - On Behalf of City Matters

“to ensure an enhanced in-stadium and broadcast during VAR reviews”

How does this work at the swamp and dipperville as they don’t have in stadium screens?
Wonder why…

That shows how out of touch the clubs are with their fans.

I don’t want to hear a single club owner, manager or player complaining about VAR next season.

It’s here to stay, regrdless of all the mistakes, so they have to a accept it, mistakes and all.
Who in there right mind thought it would be scrapped, not me.

As bad as it may appear it is not as bad as pre VAR.

Teams literally had no chance when visiting the Red Shite Clubs.

The difference these days is because every game, decision and incident is seen by everyone not just those at the game.

Needs tweaking as do the Laws of the game particularly offsides, perceived non interference of play, frivolous yellows given and for those not given when they should be etc.

The replay screens is interesting, it's as if no one will mention Rags and Dips don't have them, completely bizarre but we are not surprised.

Who in there right mind thought it would be scrapped, not me.

As bad as it may appear it is not as bad as pre VAR.

Teams literally had no chance when visiting the Red Shite Clubs.

The difference these days is because every game, decision and incident is seen by everyone not just those at the game.

Needs tweaking as do the Laws of the game particularly offsides, perceived non interference of play, frivolous yellows given and for those not given when they should be etc.

The replay screens is interesting, it's as if no one will mention Rags and Dips don't have them, completely bizarre but we are not surprised.
VAR awarded utd an obscure penalty against grealish. VAR awarded a CLEAR rashford offside decision. VAR CONSTANTLY awards against City for lfc.

Actually being used as a stamp of authority on clearly incorrect decisions. And, they wouldn't have been made without VAR in some cases.

So if we are going to still have the clear mistakes then let's do away with the charade. Take it out, clean it up and reintroduce it as a tool that the ref uses.

So 20 fans voted?
The question was do you want to retain VAR in its current form. No wonder almost everyone voted no - no one including the clubs are happy with the status quo.
The Clubs voted yes to an amended version of VAR with automated offside and official announcements following VaR decisions.
It’s here to stay and will continue to refine and improve
It's here to stay, yes, but "cntinue to refine & improve"?
We've had it, what, five years now, and there's just as many cock-ups and bad call as ever there were, if not more.
I don't see it improving, because there is still so much subjectivity involved that there will always be controversy.
Certain clubs will be seen to benefit from it.

It's here to stay, yes, but "cntinue to refine & improve"?
We've had it, what, five years now, and there's just as many cock-ups and bad call as ever there were, if not more.
I don't see it improving, because there is still so much subjectivity involved that there will always be controversy.
Certain clubs will be seen to benefit from it.
I think automated offside will be a significant improvement.

I think automated offside will be a significant improvement.

The lack of human involvement might help sell it. But the net result will be even more off sides given for the slenderest of margins. Which seems to be one of the major issues with it going off comments on here.

The lack of human involvement might help sell it. But the net result will be even more off sides given for the slenderest of margins. Which seems to be one of the major issues with it going off comments on here.

What will sell it will be the sexy graphics. As if they mean anything at all. People are basically gullible.

VAR has never been the issue....its the useless twats who pre VAR got many more decisions wrong who have now shown that even with replay's in slow motion over & over again from multiple different camera angles still manage to fuck decisions up!.....why would you want the useless twats back in charge to get 100's more decisions wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.