VAR Vote - On Behalf of City Matters

I hear this argument all the time. Unless you want var to be run by. Algorithimcs then there will always be people running it, and whoever that is will be called a fool.
It wasn't brought in to discover ways of disallowing goals, which is the first thing that's looked at
It was brought in to correct clear and obvious errors and dangerous play that blind Pew had missed

The problem is with the inconsistency of very close offside calls, and how these can be manipulated either way to influence a result.
Look at Anthony Gordon at OT for corruption in plain sight, VAR see’s what it wants to see for certain clubs, just like it was pre VAR

In favour of VAR, but it has to:
1. Be taken away from PiGMOL.
2. Make all discussions public.
3. Show on the big screens in the ground the images VAR and the Ref see.

just watched the "Together" documentary again, 12 months on I'm still livid that (A) the goal at the swamp was given despite Rashford a mile offside and interfering with play and (B) Jack's "handball" in the FA Cup final, I''m an FOC and watched God's own club since the 60's and they are without doubt 2 decisions that were manipulated to give the rags a helping hand.

Is the actual vote a secret? Will it stay with the PL, the clubs, abd PGMOL?

If so, once again the fans are excluded from knowing which clubs voted for and against it.

They tell us fuck all. And they still expect us to accept their decisions without questioning their decisions.

With it or without the fans, the people running football still do what they want to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.