Vass to Ankaragucu

Good luck to him in Turkey if he signs. Best days are far past him and he can't cut it in the Premiership anymore, but cheers for the years of service, Darius.

Far to many people having a pop at Vass on here.

The guy only played as a regular central striker for about 6 months (with Cole)

After that he was shunted from the left hand side to the right hand side, he played Xmas to May with a double hernia, because we had no other options.

Not once did you ever hear him complain.

He was booed & jeered at home by his own.

Still no complaints.

For me Vass was a model pro, he put the team before himself & did all that was asked for him, no hissy fits, complaining about the manager, running off home or handing a transfer request in.

The fact that Pearce, Sven & Hughes (till Xmas) all picked him regular says it all.

Good luck Vass

Dale Blue said:
Far to many people having a pop at Vass on here.

The guy only played as a regular central striker for about 6 months (with Cole)

After that he was shunted from the left hand side to the right hand side, he played Xmas to May with a double hernia, because we had no other options.

Not once did you ever hear him complain.

He was booed & jeered at home by his own.

Still no complaints.

For me Vass was a model pro, he put the team before himself & did all that was asked for him, no hissy fits, complaining about the manager, running off home or handing a transfer request in.

The fact that Pearce, Sven & Hughes (till Xmas) all picked him regular says it all.

Good luck Vass

Perfectly put Dale Blue. I've defended DV constantly and will do for as long as he wears the shirt, I hope that whatever the next chapter in his career holds it brings him the glory he's worked hard to achieve.

Good luck vass I remember when we signed you from villa was so excited...your will always be a legend in my eyes(L).

Hope to see you in the world cup squad:P

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This can't be true can it?

I wanted a dream formation of Eto & Vass with Tevez behind the strikers.
I can't believe the club would get rid of him, lol!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.