Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

This i going to keep me laughing for about a fortnight.I hope they don't have the death penalty over there.He's best making hey while the sun shines and bone as many of them fit birds while he has god-like status,because when they realise they have signed the football worlds frank spencer,they'll dry- bum the poor bastard.

Thats seriously unbelievable! Have they seen him play? The problem for Vass is that it can only go down hill from here..looks like he's got a lot of live up to and lets face it he's no messi:)

He is the luckiest man alive! He has got five thousand bodyguards waiting at the airport. Every woman has "I love vassell" painted on their faces. He is the king of his own empire.

Could you now please send us some pics of danny mills at his new club being carried through the streets in a papal chair with naked ladies casting rose petals on the ground afore him.HAIL KING DANNY.

I don't really know much about how Vass is personally (religious, no?), but he just seems like such a humble and modest bloke, which makes this whole welcome extra funny and strange. But again I'm happy for him.

vassel12.jpg

I feel a song coming on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.