Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

skybluekings said:
coops said:
haha fucking brilliant wait till they find out the ex england forward there signing is shite lol

would be funny to see their faces when he makes his debut

Fook Off! Vassel wasn't a star for us but he gave 100% every time and never complained (ala Elano etc.)
Forgot about his Derby goal have you?!

Vassel is being given tremendous support at his new club and all you can do is wish him to fail?!

It looks as though thats the only footage the turks have seen of him. i really feel sorry for them. i cant think of anything so bad being sold as so good. type in darius vassell in youtube and you get goals from robinho.

That is the funniest thing I have evr seen. The look on his face said it all "What the fuck have I done"

Sorry just had to watch it again - kinell that is feckin hilarious, look at his face, just look at his face!

blueblood007 said:
them pics are crazy vassel is like a god there lol

If Vassel had said to any one of us that he is treated like a God there...I'm sure none of us would believe him.

GOOD LUCK Vass!!!

Da_Blu_Moona said:
I have never laughed so hard. OMG!

To be fair he will rip that league up. Baros has just done that, Sure Vassell will as well.

Incidently anyone heard how Bojinob is linked with Galatasaray?
its allmost done..

Lol that first picture. Vass is thinking "have they got the right guy." Thats classic, Rocky had two tea ladies and the postman to deal with at COMS.

bloody hell just imagine how much madder it would've been if they had signed a footballer..lol

Greetings,

Vassell transfer is one of the flash news of this week in our (ankaragucu) forums & some friends informed us about your topic here. Well first of all, it's nice to meet through such move of a player from one club to another. I'd like to say some words about the welcome organization & why it has been such excitement for us, Ankaragücü fans...

This season is the 100th anniversary of our club (more than a club actually:) & both fans & club managament are trying to make this year as special as possible by signing international palyers, renewing the organizational culture and improving facilities etc..

Vassell was a part of this effort and it was more than a single welcome when he arrived ankara... We met him @ the airport, chanting our songs and holding several banners, most of which expressed warm welcome messages.. Ankaragücü is well known with it's mobile fans travelling all accross the country in a season for away matches. Fans are real supporters filled with passion and love towards the colors, culture & history of the club. Ankaragücü fans always have the potential to take part in extreme shows and moves, which, in return, sometimes hurts us imho:)

Vassell might not be a superstar for a single English club but he is more than needed and over expectations for a Ankaragücü, which has almost never signed such player with international fame & reputation. That's why we met him with thousands, accompanied him on his way back to his hotel with around 300 vehicles.

I wrote this because it seemed to me like some man city fans stated there confuison about the highly motivated welcome organization and wondered why it would have been towards Vassell.. I just wanted to give some info fyi..

Glad to meet you & hope to hear from you again in these pages, we will support Vassell for the entire period that makes him part of our club..

Best wishes from Ankara.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.