Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

Whilst his football may not have set the world alight for us he did score some important goals for us and never moaned in the press about the club. I say good luck Vass. And thanks for the goal at the Swamp!

coops said:
haha fucking brilliant wait till they find out the ex england forward there signing is shite lol

would be funny to see their faces when he makes his debut

Fook Off! Vassel wasn't a star for us but he gave 100% every time and never complained (ala Elano etc.)
Forgot about his Derby goal have you?!

Vassel is being given tremendous support at his new club and all you can do is wish him to fail?!

Dobsy87 said:
Yeah I'd definitely prefer to go to Ankara and be valued that highly than go to Hull and be given a lukewarm welcome. It's made me happy to see that, good on Vass! A legend as far as I'm concerned, contributed to one of my best days out as a City fan at the swamp.

And for all those making derogatory comments about him as a player: Pearce played him, Eriksson played him and Hughes played him, so there must be something there.

yeah and as soon as the january window was over hughes hardly played him again. he was shite. still got pace though.

Cheers Darius, Good luck , but I have not laughed like that for fuckin ages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.