Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

Zatoichi said:
Greetings,

Vassell transfer is one of the flash news of this week in our (ankaragucu) forums & some friends informed us about your topic here. Well first of all, it's nice to meet through such move of a player from one club to another. I'd like to say some words about the welcome organization & why it has been such excitement for us, Ankaragücü fans...

This season is the 100th anniversary of our club (more than a club actually:) & both fans & club managament are trying to make this year as special as possible by signing international palyers, renewing the organizational culture and improving facilities etc..

Vassell was a part of this effort and it was more than a single welcome when he arrived ankara... We met him @ the airport, chanting our songs and holding several banners, most of which expressed warm welcome messages.. Ankaragücü is well known with it's mobile fans travelling all accross the country in a season for away matches. Fans are real supporters filled with passion and love towards the colors, culture & history of the club. Ankaragücü fans always have the potential to take part in extreme shows and moves, which, in return, sometimes hurts us imho:)

Vassell might not be a superstar for a single English club but he is more than needed and over expectations for a Ankaragücü, which has almost never signed such player with international fame & reputation. That's why we met him with thousands, accompanied him on his way back to his hotel with around 300 vehicles.

I wrote this because it seemed to me like some man city fans stated there confuison about the highly motivated welcome organization and wondered why it would have been towards Vassell.. I just wanted to give some info fyi..

Glad to meet you & hope to hear from you again in these pages, we will support Vassell for the entire period that makes him part of our club..

Best wishes from Ankara.

Welcome!

I'm sure Vassell will do a very good job for you. He works hard, has bags of pace and is pretty skilfull. His finishing isn't the best but I'm sure he'll do very well in the Turkish league and will be a good signing fr you. I was well impressed with the welcome you gave him and some of your women look awrite

great reception... what a truly amazing thing... and couldnt happen to a nicer guy... but he surely looks embarrassed but the sheer volume of greetings... great to see

darius vasselle oleyyyy...ANKARAGÜCÜ-GECEKONDU.....BU SEVDA KALBİME BİR GECEKONDU

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gecekondutv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gecekondutv.com</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gecekondutv.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gecekondutv.org</a>

hi! we transferred vassell and everybody are talking about vassell in turkey.turkish media describe him as english scorer.but when we look his goal average that is around of 0.20.however he is known all around world, because he played for england national team 22 times.man.city fans how is his performance on winger positions.i think our coach should play him as a winger.

darius vassell darius vassell oleey oleeyy oleyyyyyy

hands in the air!

Vassell is here

What a quality banner.

Good luck to the guy, we need to find a new goal scorcer against Villa now (so maybe Mr barry can step up for that role)

Zatoichi said:
Greetings,

Vassell transfer is one of the flash news of this week in our (ankaragucu) forums & some friends informed us about your topic here. Well first of all, it's nice to meet through such move of a player from one club to another. I'd like to say some words about the welcome organization & why it has been such excitement for us, Ankaragücü fans...

This season is the 100th anniversary of our club (more than a club actually:) & both fans & club managament are trying to make this year as special as possible by signing international palyers, renewing the organizational culture and improving facilities etc..

Vassell was a part of this effort and it was more than a single welcome when he arrived ankara... We met him @ the airport, chanting our songs and holding several banners, most of which expressed warm welcome messages.. Ankaragücü is well known with it's mobile fans travelling all accross the country in a season for away matches. Fans are real supporters filled with passion and love towards the colors, culture & history of the club. Ankaragücü fans always have the potential to take part in extreme shows and moves, which, in return, sometimes hurts us imho:)

Vassell might not be a superstar for a single English club but he is more than needed and over expectations for a Ankaragücü, which has almost never signed such player with international fame & reputation. That's why we met him with thousands, accompanied him on his way back to his hotel with around 300 vehicles.

I wrote this because it seemed to me like some man city fans stated there confuison about the highly motivated welcome organization and wondered why it would have been towards Vassell.. I just wanted to give some info fyi..

Glad to meet you & hope to hear from you again in these pages, we will support Vassell for the entire period that makes him part of our club..

Best wishes from Ankara.

If signed, Vassell will be the highest degree player and will be the gift from the club
(more than a club) to its fans and will be part of century anniversary celebration.
Now I got the idea.
Hope he sign for you
And yes, he is more than a player if not a scorer

S8034468-33.jpg

Thats fucking brilliant. Buzzing for Vass, I'll have a bet he wasn't expecting that!

Where can we buy Ankaragücü shirts from our Turkish friends. This could be the start of something beautiful. Thankyou for giving Darius such a great welcome, don't steal his jewellery !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.