VDV> Silva

All I know about VDV is that taking De Jong off for him in the world cup final opened Holland up for Spain to score the winner

Blue Phil said:
Lol if you truly think that then you have learned nothing from our capture of Robinho, so listen closely:

"Real Madrid do not sell good players"

Sorry what?

Sneijder, Cambiasso, Robben, Samuel, Eto'o, to name a few.

I'm pretty sure Robinho is classed as a good player too.

VDV not in the same league as silva. and as for the "£8 million" i'd guess that Spurs will anounce an "undisclosed fee" to hide the fact they paid more. dont think Real would be so desperate to get rid of him that they would knock £10 million off the price,especially as Spuds will be paying on the drip over the course of his contract!

got to hand it to 'Arry, he sure knows how to wheel and deal.

I reckon it's £8m through the books, with 'Arry taking the rest of the fee over personally in cash.

Glad to see we've written Silva off so soon. Should get rid of Boateng too, worse injury record for us than RSC.

What's with all this Harry worshipping? He said it himself that the Chairman called him and told him VdV had become available, all he had to do was say yes he could do with him. No doubt its a bargain at £8m but Harry didn't do the negotiating.

Silva is a younger and more versatile player than VdV, i know who i'll be more happy with and its not VdV.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
thread title is a joke.

Totally agree.

have i missed somert,silva has got VD? these spaniards eh,win a world cup and they turn into julio iglesias. didn`t vdv keep the bench warm at madrid? sounds like cockhead we just fucked off to ac milan,but they must be good if they play at real..

lee-mcfc said:
thread title is a joke.

^^^This.

Actually I would say the titles an insult. VDV is not a good player, RM have been trying to give him away for thepast season, man ure were offered him for £8 mill before spurs according to some reports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.