Veganism

I like mince, steak, tuna, pork, cheese and bacon. And cod. And olives. And onions. And peppers and tomatoes. Don't know what that makes me

They can feel pain. And can suffer. Which is sort of he point here. Not who could draw the best picture of themselves using Microsoft paint.

Each to their own but the ones that start preaching do my tits in

Last edited:
Strange rant and not very logical
A cesspit refers to waste from living creatures therefore life did not originate in a cesspit.
It is perfectly possible to farm in a way that involves less suffering to creatures than a 'natural existence' would do ie one without human intervention.
Though as humans are part of nature I am not sure that existence without humans is anymore natural than existence with humans.
Things like milk production are an example of mutual beneficial interaction between species Man provides protection and nourishment whilst animals produce milk. Without this protection they would either be predated or overbreed and starve.

Nothing against anyone practising veganism but taking on a sheen of moral superiority is simplistic idiocy.

Memo to the OP; if you want live your life the way you do, fine. I'm happy for you. Seriously, I am. However, don't tell others how to live theirs or pass judgement on them. It only comes across as sanctimonious and preachy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.