very bad results

Hang on a second

we are still building one of the best City squads for a long time and it's going to take quite a few new players ........ we've still not finished

personally the results in pre-season don't count for anything and if we gel as a squad for the start of the season that's what's important.

We are not an elite club just yet but it's looking like we will be soon

yozzer said:
would any of the top 4 lost 2 and scraped a 1 nil win in africa,,, a bit dissapointing really because i doubt they would ..if we want to be in the elite you dont lose 2 out of 3

I can understand the disspointment, everyone feels it and the players!

But these are the few times players get a real situation and chance, before the real season starts, to see what they need to train on, work on and get fit for. It also gives the boss to see who is match fit, who maybe who needs extra sessions. These are professionals, they prepare against a planned fitness target, not pre-season results.

disp_doomed.jpg

These friendlys may well be pointless in terms of competition but they still are still damaging to the club..... Lets take a look at a few of the headlines today

Kaizer Chiefs 1 Manchester City 0: £80m strikeforce upstaged by Chelsea reject - Daily Mail

Chiefs down Citizens - ITV

Oh my God! City sunk by Kaizers - ~Teamtalk

Premier League - City slump against Chiefs - Eurosport

Debutant Adebayor fires blank as Man City lose final - Soccerway

That is why we needed to win

yozzer said:
would any of the top 4 lost 2 and scraped a 1 nil win in africa,,, a bit dissapointing really because i doubt they would ..if we want to be in the elite you dont lose 2 out of 3

dickhead comment...........

In The Know said:
These friendlys may well be pointless in terms of competition but they still are still damaging to the club..... Lets take a look at a few of the headlines today

Kaizer Chiefs 1 Manchester City 0: £80m strikeforce upstaged by Chelsea reject - Daily Mail

Chiefs down Citizens - ITV

Oh my God! City sunk by Kaizers - ~Teamtalk

Premier League - City slump against Chiefs - Eurosport

Debutant Adebayor fires blank as Man City lose final - Soccerway

Do you really care what the papers/websites say? Really? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

In The Know said:

Why should we care what the papers/web say before the seasons started? It's easy just to support the team and the players, and not bother buying the paper.

Of course, If I thought it was more serious, then I'd probably be more inclined to make my feelings known.

yozzer said:
Man Utd lost to them as well a couple of years ago. Means fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.