very bad results

In The Know said:
These friendlys may well be pointless in terms of competition but they still are still damaging to the club..... Lets take a look at a few of the headlines today

Kaizer Chiefs 1 Manchester City 0: £80m strikeforce upstaged by Chelsea reject - Daily Mail

Chiefs down Citizens - ITV

Oh my God! City sunk by Kaizers - ~Teamtalk

Premier League - City slump against Chiefs - Eurosport

Debutant Adebayor fires blank as Man City lose final - Soccerway

That is why we needed to win

And if we had won they would still have found something with which to attack us.

some of you ppl make my bollocks ache with fookin stupid comments ,
half of you have only taken an interest in city since we have had some money
where was you when we was playin in division 2 .
this is city , where nothing goes to plan if you don't like it fook off back to the swamp .

yozzer said:
would any of the top 4 lost 2 and scraped a 1 nil win in africa,,, a bit dissapointing really because i doubt they would ..if we want to be in the elite you dont lose 2 out of 3
eusa_clap.gif

This definitely required a new topic! Great insight. (YAWN)

allblues09 said:
yozzer said:
would any of the top 4 lost 2 and scraped a 1 nil win in africa,,, a bit dissapointing really because i doubt they would ..if we want to be in the elite you dont lose 2 out of 3
eusa_clap.gif

sling it empty head ...mark hughes said he wanted to win 1st trophy ..so i asked would top 4 of lost 2 out of 3 games ...so i want city to win ,it was a final ,a trophy would of been nice

the citizens said:
some of you ppl make my bollocks ache with fookin stupid comments ,
half of you have only taken an interest in city since we have had some money
where was you when we was playin in division 2 .
this is city , where nothing goes to plan if you don't like it fook off back to the swamp .

Eerrr I was sitting at Maine Road listening to Grimsby singing 'we only sing when we're fishing', lol. I think we won 4 -1. Happy memories. however I digress.

This ain't a stupid comment but did Mark Hughes not say.... We want to finish on a high and take the trophy back with us. It'll be a big test for us', well it was and we lost. nough said really.
We will get better (I hope) but lets hope we play better and soon.
BTW I did think Ben Haim played okay.

yozzer said:
allblues09 said:
eusa_clap.gif

sling it empty head ...mark hughes said he wanted to win 1st trophy ..so i asked would top 4 of lost 2 out of 3 games ...so i want city to win ,it was a final ,a trophy would of been nice
he was in south africa at a press conference with south african media talking about a trophy that is a big deal in south africa knowing that we are trying to gain support globally. What did you expect him to say lol.

Look - most of you that are slating the team... off the pace/ not up for it/ not sharp etc etc think on this.

Usually City play the friendlies away from the cameras, after all, who used to give a nat's willy if City were playing Burton Albion etc. This pre-season is different, we are in the news are the club have kindly streamed our friendlies. Something that has not happened before. I ask the majority who are having a go;

Do you normally watch all our early pre-season friendlies?

Do you normally analyse them to the N-th degree.

Do we normally have so many new faces?

Seeing as over 22k fans have tuned in to each game, and I can't remember that many ever attending an early pre-season game in the past 10 years. I think it fair to say that you are comparing apples and oranges.

You cannot judge the team based on these recent games, basing your arguments on what you normally see of City in the Thomas Cook trophy or the Prem.

Chill out a bit and wait until Aug 15th eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.