very bad results

Friendlies don't matter one bit.

No matter what, the papers were going to slate us. If we had lost by any score, they would attack us like they have today.

If we won by a slim margin, 1-0 or something, we'd see "City's Expensive Strikeforce Fails, Team in Trouble as They barely Scrape Win Over Chiefs"

If we had absolutely clobbered them, we'd see "Unsportsmanlike City Take Thrash South African Minnows" or something

No matter what the media is going to attack us. Just live with it.

Cookie monster said:
yozzer said:
would any of the top 4 lost 2 and scraped a 1 nil win in africa,,, a bit dissapointing really because i doubt they would ..if we want to be in the elite you dont lose 2 out of 3
Man Utd lost to them as well a couple of years ago. Means fuck all.

Mod's I want this man taken outside and given a sound thrashing! I have never heard such profanity on a forum before
woman-whipping-sm.jpg

Yep. the sky is falling at ARSEnal, too, where the "Wenger Out!" crowd are gaining momentum after a 1-1 draw with Barnet!

DOH! When will we EVER learn?! Get a grip....and I don't mean of the thing you apparently normally have in your hand!

Cully said:
This ain't a stupid comment but did Mark Hughes not say.... We want to finish on a high and take the trophy back with us. It'll be a big test for us', well it was and we lost. nough said really.

What did you expect him to say? "We don't want to win"?

yozzer said:
allblues09 said:
eusa_clap.gif

This definitely required a new topic! Great insight. (YAWN)
sling it empty head ...mark hughes said he wanted to win 1st trophy ..so i asked would top 4 of lost 2 out of 3 games ...so i want city to win ,it was a final ,a trophy would of been nice
rofl.gif

A preseason trophy means absolutely nothing. Empty head?

yozzer said:
allblues09 said:
eusa_clap.gif

This definitely required a new topic! Great insight. (YAWN)
sling it empty head ...mark hughes said he wanted to win 1st trophy ..so i asked would top 4 of lost 2 out of 3 games ...so i want city to win ,it was a final ,a trophy would of been nice

Yeh, we could have had an open top bus tour with all the trimmings if we had done it.

DAMN YOU MARK HUGHES!!!!

Let's be honest here, who apart from the rag press gives a flying fuck? It's a fucking pre-season friendly, it's not the fucking FA Cup final. Get a grip, seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.