Veseli comments on Twitter (merged)

Is he even any good? Never really heard much about him, just heard his name here and there but never anything of note unlike Rekik and Suarez and co who still probably have little chance of cutting it here

Why are you letting this silly little boy upset you with his comments?

Just ignore him - if it was Kompany or Silve having a dig fair enough - seeing as it's some kid who's been rejected by our club just forget it.

Seeing a thread about him will no doubt make his day - enjoy it sunshine as I get the feeling that once this dies down it'll be the last we hear of you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vwx6mjwT8Pg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wx6mjwT8Pg</a>

Embarrassing comments by rags... you would think they had just signed Kompany rather than a fringe player not good enough for our first team squad.

Veseli - Smailling the next two tower of United

Frederic doesn't chase after the ball but awaits which is very good. If only he buffs up a bit, could be Vidic in the making. GGMU!

Don't worry, Shitty only BUY and can't develop talents into world class players like Man Utd mate! Good descision Veseli

WELCOME MATE! hope u will develop into a world class defender in the comming years, Evans pack your bags and leave Old Trafford! GOOD LUCK VESELI!!

hmm the next tower in united, veselli and evans !

Good job joining us, and not staying with the the Glory hunting fag club, Manchester Shitty
(from an Australian)

only 19yo,just like phil jones.solid in defense,next vidic n gudbye for evans

LOL how stupid Citeh were to let him go......
<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm --<br /><br />On Twitter:

Freddie Veseli's agent says he joined #MUFC because #McFC's lack of faith in youth meant he "just felt like he wasn't progressing"

I'd understand all your bitterness if he as a first teamer, but he was only a reserve player, clearly not good enough for us so they let him go. I don't give a shit what he does (or says).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.