Veseli comments on Twitter (merged)

The more I look at it, the more I think his twatish agent is behind this move. His agent claims he was born and raised in Manchester. His agent called United the "greatest club in the world" (aka he is a rag). He represents a naive still teenage (now former) City player. It may not be too far-fetched to add this up and get him orchestrating the move on behalf of someone at United (one of their reserve scouts probably).

Adam Bouskouchi, hopefully any club official who reads BM remembers his name and the comments he is making for when he represents other players. He is getting giddy and trying to make himself famous off this move, going to the press and demeaning our youth scheme and commitment to youth talent.

LoveCity said:
The more I look at it, the more I think his twatish agent is behind this move. His agent claims he was born and raised in Manchester. His agent called United the "greatest club in the world" (aka he is a rag). He represents a naive still teenage (now former) City player. It may not be too far-fetched to add this up and get him orchestrating the move on behalf of someone at United (one of their reserve scouts probably).

Adam Bouskouchi, hopefully any club official who reads BM remembers his name and the comments he is making for when he represents other players. He is getting giddy and trying to make himself famous off this move, going to the press and demeaning our youth scheme and commitment to youth talent.
Weird I just came on to post a very similar thing. Reading his tweets the guy seems a proper cock. Tweeting stuff like "the future is red" didnt think any decent agent woud do stuff like that. Looks like Benali will be the next to leave then

ell said:
Weird I just came on to post a very similar thing. Reading his tweets the guy seems a proper cock. Tweeting stuff like "the future is red" didnt think any decent agent woud do stuff like that. Looks like Benali will be the next to leave then

Benali have the same agent? Seems like a nice lad but losing him would, well, be no loss at all. Looked out of his depth at Rochdale, maybe the rags want him too?

acton28 said:
He's pretty cr@p anyway. Not nearly good enough for Prem, maybe in 5 years he'll play at Bolton or Wigan...

All day,a very average prospect,i've never seen anything to suggest he will make it at top level.

Not good enough for City and now joined Yoonitid - found his level then!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 pm --<br /><br />Not good enough for City and now joined Yoonitid - found his level then!

His agent is hilariously inept PR wise.

He said that he joined United because City look like they will be challenging for trophies for the next 10 years and they think it will be too hard to get into the team.

Might want to have thought about what that says to United fans before he spoke.

If he was any good Mancini wouldn't have let him go. He might turn out all right in the end but if that's what United are spending their money on these days, I am happy to see it. Why don't we sell them some more duffers?

Yes his agent is a arsehole and Veseli has acted a prick last night and wasn't that good, but why is a player leaving us at 19 to join them. That is the question. How many games has Veseli played this year for the EDS? I wouldn't be surprised if more leave, unless you're Carlos Tevez, footballers want to play games and there is sod all at our club at this moment in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.