Veseli/united poaching (merged)

The rags on Twitter getting excited about this signing, their club continues it's fall. Not a knock on Veseli who does have talent but this is no exceptional poach job, if they snatched someone like Rekik or Suarez from us, that would be awful, but Veseli was destined to move on in the next couple of years anyway.

Re: have the rags poached one of our youngsters?

MSP said:
samharris said:
southern muppet said:
If he's leaving we've obviously allowed it one way or the other, what do people think, that we couldn't afford to keep the youth players we wanted?

Hes probably more chance of playing for them than us..

That's the problem.

We barely use any young players and if that doesn't change in next season (I can understand that wining title this season is most important so Bobby doesn't want to gamble with youngsters) we'll have hard time to attract young players, potential future stars.

We're putting no mark players like Mee, Trippier & Veseli in the shop window & they're getting a career in football. That's a bloody good reason to sign for us if you ask me.

MSP said:
samharris said:
southern muppet said:
If he's leaving we've obviously allowed it one way or the other, what do people think, that we couldn't afford to keep the youth players we wanted?

That's the problem.

We barely use any young players and if that doesn't change in next season (I can understand that wining title this season is most important so Bobby doesn't want to gamble with youngsters) we'll have hard time to attract young players, potential future stars.

Mancini has given more youth their debuts than any other manager in Citys recent history. Look it up.

lee-mcfc said:
Originally Posted by Twigginater
I've seen this guy play, I'm not exaggerating when I say he's probably on the same level of Vidic at the moment. If I were a City fan I'd be gutted.

If he was he would be maybe in the squad, on the bench or maybe even if he was that good an absolute spot on starter for us. or maybe we are just so upset at his name that we cant bare the thought of him playing so we let the scum have him

Damocles said:
MSP said:
samharris said:

That's the problem.

Mancini has given more youth their debuts than any other manager in Citys recent history. Look it up.
This ^^ Its just you noticed Richards, Barton, Onuoha, Johnson because we were shit at the time so they had more games

saw him versus Airtricity in Dublin and he did nothing whatsoever of note.Watched most of the preseason games and saw all his games,not for me,even though young...just a very bland vanilla player.

Rekik on the other hand played really well.I'd have Rekik in a heartbeat,I really think Rekik will be world class.

wondering will we take Pogba the other way instead of compensation.

Damocles said:
MSP said:
samharris said:

That's the problem.

It's not about Mancini only, I didn't have a go at him at all. It's about comparison with other teams. There's bigger chance young player would get some time in Arsenal, United, even Barcelona and Real at this moment than at us.

It would change in the future I am sure but right now young players can't expect much or any time in the games here. If they are about playing and developing themselves, I'm afraid we're currently not a best place for young player. It would change in future, I'm sure but in some shorter period I don't think it will.

Thaksinssoldier said:
saw him versus Airtricity in Dublin and he did nothing whatsoever of note.Watched most of the preseason games and saw all his games,not for me,even though young...just a very bland vanilla player.

Rekik on the other hand played really well.I'd have Rekik in a heartbeat,I really think Rekik will be world class.

wondering will we take Pogba the other way instead of compensation.

Pogba is a whole class above Veseli imo.

Though I doubt the Scum would do the deal, a swap for Pogba would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.