Via Amsterdam

Terry Nutkins

Anyone else going via this route. Theres about 8 of us get to amsterdam first thing wednesday morning, all day lash up and then getting the train to hamburg on the thursday morning.

Hows everyone else getting there?

Terry Nutkins said:
Anyone else going via this route. Theres about 8 of us get to amsterdam first thing wednesday morning, all day lash up and then getting the train to hamburg on the thursday morning.

Hows everyone else getting there?

doing that with you fergie !

we've got a day in amsterdam so i cant make my mind up what to do with it.

Its either take in the anne frank museum and some of the sights. or get smashed out of my mind with spliffs, magic mushrooms, brasses and shit loads of ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a tough choice.

Yes Iam going via amsterdam, not sure what the plans are yet?...tell me more about this anne frank museum??..

A'dam - Hamburg takes between 5.5 and 6.5 hours and costs from 30 euro's one way the Dutch rail site is ns.nl and at Centraal Station A'dam is a large International booking hall.

This is now about 12th option I have looked at. Flights direct from Manchester on the Wednesday to Friday about £80, return train ticket 84 Euros. Then it's one night in the Dam and one in Hamburg.

gazhinio said:
Yes Iam going via amsterdam, not sure what the plans are yet?...tell me more about this anne frank museum??..

Its got her drum kit in it ................ hardly used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.