Via Amsterdam

I'm on this train Thursday morning, originally booked direct from Heathrow but after bluejimmines told me about the dam option, I really had none! So the dam here we come plus we have free accomodation in the dam as I have a few dutch pals to call favours off! Gonna be a messy one for sure!

<a class="postlink" href="http://onlineboeken.nshispeed.nl/microtips/display" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://onlineboeken.nshispeed.nl/microtips/display</a>

64 euros return train amsterdam to hamburg

but the only available train back to the dam is at 05.36 friday morning

looks like a hardcore night!

Just booked the train wed 1049 from dam airport and return on fri leaving at 0746 £75 inc seat res, this is the english speakin booking number 0871880866

Terry Nutkins said:
we've got a day in amsterdam so i cant make my mind up what to do with it.

Its either take in the anne frank museum and some of the sights. or get smashed out of my mind with spliffs, magic mushrooms, brasses and shit loads of ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a tough choice.

If your taking the shrooms,dont eat before you get them,and it will also last all day so the sights in vondel park will be aces!!! (could take them before the game) would be messy!

I booked the train last week wed 1049 from dam airport and return on fri leaving at 0746 £75 inc seat res, this is the english speakin booking number 0871880866

Im flying to Amsterdam Thursday Morning and got a hire car from the airport for £75. Was planning on getting the train but was put off by some of the storys about the journey and the cost. Staying over night in hamburg and fly back from Amsterdam Friday night.

timperleyblueboy said:
Im flying to Amsterdam Thursday Morning and got a hire car from the airport for £75. Was planning on getting the train but was put off by some of the storys about the journey and the cost. Staying over night in hamburg and fly back from Amsterdam Friday night.

how long is the journey in a car mate?

forevercity said:
timperleyblueboy said:

It's 4 hours by car we're doing it on the Weds.

davefrombury said:
forevercity said:
timperleyblueboy said:

It's 4 hours by car we're doing it on the Weds.

cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.