Vicente Matias Vuoso

Sultana of Brunei said:
Skashion said:
I'm sure he played in a pre-season friendly against Preston at Deepdale. We won about 4-0, 4-1, 5-1, something like that.

He was outplayed that day by the Deepdale duck.

It was a testimonial for Ryan Kidd, I was there... he didn't do any of this though...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlU4-kFvaow&feature=related[/youtube]

has any one know some one or spoke to Keegan about this signing? and why he did'nt play him? I heard a 64 year old janitor out paced him to the snack bar

the goats backside said:
Skashion said:
I'm sure he played in a pre-season friendly against Preston at Deepdale. We won about 4-0, 4-1, 5-1, something like that.

You remember it well then
I can barely remember the results of games, other than the really big ones, past the previous season, much less pre-season games. If I'm accurate within a goal for both sides I'm happy. I also remember for definite that Preston had a goal disallowed because 'Hey Baby', their goal celebration music, came on and then they released it had been disallowed and we sang it back at them.

LongsightM13 said:
Wasn't there a story that he refused to learn English because he called it 'a primitive language'
I'm sure Goaters book would have said something but he points the finger at Keegan!
But I get the feeling he Goat didn't like Keggers! Considering he tried to sell him as soon as he came to city, one good move the board made was to blockt he transfer and Goat went on a scored a shit load for us :)

Tricky_Trev said:
Skashion said:
We won in straight sets?

pmsl

I didn't even know he'd taken Mexican citizenship and is now a Mexican international (thank god for Wikipedia). Indeed Wiki also states:

Vuoso was quite unsuccessful with Manchester City

QUITE????????

Sven gave him his debut as a mexican in a weird City connection... This is partly why the mexicans hated Sven, cause he gave numurous debut's to non-mexicans... that and they were shit under him... not like the dustbin lady in the lowry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.