Vicente Matias Vuoso

mcfcnorthstand said:
Hat trick on the cards.
Bound to happen; it's written in the stars!

gio's side step said:
Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Vuoso (from the first half against Bury)
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski
Bit harsh on Vass and Big Phil, lumping them in with the likes of Taylor (x2), Creaney, Conlon etc. Anyone that has scored twice (?) for us against the vermin isn't all bad. And there were times when Caicedo looked alright-ish.

jimharri said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
Hat trick on the cards.

gio's side step said:
Saw him play the first half in a pre season friendly for us against Bury at Gigg Lane and gathered after 5 minutes he was shit

The following are the worst strikers I have seen at City in the past 20 years, in no particular order

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski
Bit harsh on Vass and Big Phil, lumping them in with the likes of Taylor (x2), Creaney, Conlon etc. Anyone that has scored twice (?) for us against the vermin isn't all bad. And there were times when Caicedo looked alright-ish.

Big fat/slim fast Bobby Taylor was a legend!

Boff said:
jimharri said:

Big fat/slim fast Bobby Taylor was a legend!

Yeah he scored that goal against brum on that friday night, invade the pitch

Vassell was decent, Caicedo as well. Oh how quick you turn against previous players now that we have superstars.

BlueSinclair said:
Vassell was decent, Caicedo as well. Oh how quick you turn against previous players now that we have superstars.

HA! They were not decent at all. Contextually, they might have been marginally better than some of the previous players of that era, but they weren't decent footballers. Darius 'crap his pants when through one on one and had to process a though' Vassell?

I never boo a blue, but was more than happy to point out how crap these players were at the time. I just accepted the punishment for sins I must have committed in a previous life.

gio's side step said:

Creaney,
Conlon,
Bob Taylor,
Rob Taylor,
Shutt,
Corradi,
Samaras,
Caicedo
Vassell
Sibierski

Bob Taylor and Rob Taylor? Do you mean Gareth Taylor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.